List Of Blooks In Blooket- What Is The Rarest Blook In Blooket? 

Blooket is one of the most popular online gaming websites nowadays, specially developed for students and educators. The gaming website, Blooket offers players a wide range of collectibles. These collectibles are known as Blooks. However, some Blooks can be very rare. You can get them using multiple means. So, do you know what is the rarest Blook in Blooket? 

Well, there is not one single rarest Blooks on the Blooket website. You will be able to find multiple rarest Blooks here. Here are a few rarest Blooks for you.

  • Santa Claus
  • King Blook
  • Megalodon Blook
  • Mega Bot
  • King of Hearts Blook
  • Lion Blook
  • Rainbow Panda Blook
  • Tropical Globe
  • Frost Wreath Blook
  • Haunted Pumpkin

These are a few examples. There are several others as well. Now, to obtain these rarest Blooks during gameplay, you have to go through multiple challenges, boxes, and game events. Let me also inform you that these Blooks can be a person, an object, a small animal, and a lot more. 

So, are you ready to know more about the rarest Blooks on the website of Blooket? Be ready because here, I am going to tell you about the rarest Blooks in Blooket. 

So, let’s start. 

Top 15 Rarest Blooks In Blooket 2023

Blooks on the website of Blooket are collectible characters that represent both players and their enemies. Blooks are small in size. If players answer a question correctly, they will be able to gain tokens. After that, they can use those tokens to purchase Blooks during gameplay.

However, the rarest Blooks in the game can only be obtained when players unlock the Boxes. 

Before I give you the list of the rarest Blooks in Blooks, let me inform you that you will be able to find two types of Blooks on the website of Blooket. They are Chroma and Legendary Blooks. These two Blooks are almost impossible to obtain. 

So, here are the rarest and best Blooks that you can get on the website of Blooket. In each Blook, I have added its general information, drop rates, featuring game mode, rarity, how many tokens they can be bought for, and a lot more.

So, stay tuned. 

\"\"

Santa Claus

Features Category
Existence1
RarityLegendary Blook
Drop- Rate1%
Obtained FromBlizzard Box
Can be Sold For200 Tokens

As you can see from the table, Santa Clause can only be obtained from the Blizzard Box. however, you can get this box only from December to March. As Santa Claus is a legendary Blook, it should be purchased or unlocked from the Blizzard Box in the Market Menu. 

The drop rate of Santa Claus is 1%. It indicates that in case you open the box twice, there is a 99% chance that you can get it. You can get 200 tokens if you sell it. You may feature this Blook in-game mode such as Fishing Frenzy, Crazy Kingdom, Santa’s Workshop, and Tower of Doom.

King Blook

Features Category
Existence2
Rarity Legendary
Drop Rate1%
Obtained FromMedieval Box
Can Be Sold For200 Tokens

The King Blook can be obtained from the Medieval Box in the Market menu. As it is a legendary Blook, you will be able to get it at the cost of 15 tokens. 

The drop rate of King Blook is 1%. That means if you open the Medieval box twice, there is a 99% chance that you can get the King Blook. So, you can say that King Blook is the same as Santa Claus.  You may feature it in-game modes like Factory and Tower of Doom. 

Megalodon Blook

FeaturesCategory
Existence1
Rarity Legendary
Drop Rate0.2%
Obtained FromAquatic Box
Can Be Sold For250 Tokens

One of the rarest and most unique Blooks on the website of Blooket, Megalodon Blook is developed with the Megalodon fish. This Blook has three layers: white, indigo blue, and red. You can also see ten black teeth at the center. 

Go to the Market menu of the game and purchase this Blook for 20 tokens. The drop rate is 0.2%. It means you have a 99.8% chance of getting it, in case you open the Aquatic Box twice. 

Mega Bot

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Legendary Blook
Drop Rate0.3%
Obtained FromBot Box
Can Be Sold For200 Tokens

Purchase the Mega Bot from the Bot Box at the cost of 20 in-game tokens. The drop rate of 0.3% indicates that players have a 99.7% chance of getting it from the Bot Box if they open it twice. You can feature the Mega Bot in game modes like Factory Game and Crypto Hack. 

King Of Hearts

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Legendary Blook
Drop Rate0.3%
Obtained FromWonderland Box
Can Be Sold For200 Tokens

Just like Santa Claus, King, Megalodon, and other Blooks, the King of Hearts Blook is one of the rarest Blooks in Blooket and has a 0.3% drop rate. Therefore, players have a 99.7% chance of getting it from the Bot Box if they open it twice. 

Go to the Market menu of the game and purchase it at the cost of 25 tokens. Feature this Blook in game modes such as Tower of Doom, Crazy Kingdom, Tower of Defense, and Factory Game. 

Lion Blook

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Legendary Blook
Drop Rate0.5%
Obtained FromSafari Box
Can Be Sold For200 Tokens

If you look closely at the Lion Blook, you can find similarities to the face of a lion. Now, as it is a legendary Blook, you have to buy it from the Safari box for 20 in-game tokens. 

It has a drop rate of 0.5%. It means if players open the Safari Box twice, they have a chance of 99.5% to have it. Unfortunately, you will not be able to feature the Lion Blook in any game mode. 

\"\"

Rainbow Panda Blook

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Chroma Blook
Drop Rate0.02%
Obtained FromSafari Box
Can Be Sold For300 Tokens

The Rainbow Panda Blook can only be obtained from the Safari Box at the cost of 20 Tokens. Rainbow Pand is something that players have to get only if they do a lot of struggle. With a drop rate of 0.02%, players need to open the Safari Box twice and still can’t have it for sure. 

Just like the Lion Blook, the Rainbow Panda can’t be featured in any game mode. However, Rainbow Panda is the most colorful Blook in Blooket. 

Tropical Globe

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Chroma Blook
Drop Rate0.02%
Obtained FromBlizzard Box
Can Be Sold For300 Tokens

Tropical Globe is considered one of the hardest Blooks to obtain from the Blizzard Box. you need to have 20 in-game tokens to purchase Tropical Globe from the Market Menu. Also, as Blizzard is box available only from December to March, players can have the Tropical Globe Blook within those months. 

Players can have a 99.98% chance of getting this Blook because it has a drop rate of 0.02%. You can gain 300 tokens if you sell this Blook. But, you cannot feature it in any game mode in Blooket. 

Forest Wreath Blook

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Chroma Blook
Drop Rate0.03%
Obtained FromBlizzard Box
Can Be Sold For300 Tokens

Wait for December to March and when the Blizzard Box is available, unlock the Chroma Blook Forest wreath. The Forest Wreath Blook contains a drop rate of 0.03%. Let me inform you that this Blook has the second-lowest drop rate in Blooket (just after Tropical Globe and Rainbow Panda). Unfortunately, the Forest Wreath Blook can’t be featured in any game mode just like Rainbow Panda or Tropical Globe. 

Haunted Pumpkin

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Chroma Blook
Drop Rate0.05%
Obtained FromSpooky Box
Can Be Sold For300 Tokens

The Haunted Pumpkin Blook in Blooket comes in black and white color. This is a Blook that players can obtain only from Mid to Late October when the Spooktober event takes place. 

A 0.05% of drop rate indicates that players have a 99.95% chance of getting this Blook if they open the Spooky box twice. Feature Haunted Pumpkin in game modes like Angler’s Legend Catch and Fishing Frenzy. 

\"\"

Spooky Ghost

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Mystical Blook
Drop RateAwarded
Obtained FromFirst Place in the Event of Contest Candy
Can Be Sold For1000 Tokens

It is an animated Green Ghost who has black upbeat eyes and wears a happy smile. On the Blooket website, the Spooky Ghost is the 1st Mystical Blook that has been awarded only if you get 1st place in the Contest Candy event. Only Metella and AceOfSpadesOG have Spooky Ghost right now. 

Lucky Frog Blook

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Chroma Blook
Drop Rate100%
Obtained FromLucky Box
Can Be Sold For300 Tokens

This Blook have shades in its body: green with black eyes, a 4-leaved clover on its body, a violet color base, and a base of chartreuse. Unlike other Blooks, Lucky Frog has a 100% of drop rate. You will need 500 in-game tokens to open the Lucky Box. You can feature Lucky Frog in only one game mode such as Fishing Frenzy. 

Ghost Blook

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Legendary Blook
Drop Rate0.65%
Obtained FromSpooky Box

Purchase the Ghost Blook from the Spooky Box at the cost of 25 in-game tokens in the Market menu. A drop rate of 0.65% means players will have a 99.35% chance of getting the Ghost Blook. 

In the years 2019 and 2020, the drop rate of Ghost Blook was 0.7% you will be able to feature this Blook in game mode such as Candy Quest. 

Agent Owl Blook

Features Category
Existence1
Rarity Chroma Blook
Drop RateNot Applicable
Obtained FromTop 25 in Pix’ahlia Event’s Potions
Can Be Sold InTower Of Defense Game Mode

Get in the top 25 in  Pix’ahlia Event’s Potions and unlock this Blook. You cannot sell it in exchange for tokens. Instead, you will have to sell in the Tower of Defense Game mode. It is the 3rd and the last upgrade of this game. 

Final Thoughts

So, that is it for today. I hope, after reading the list of the rarest Blooks you have understood what you will have to do to obtain them. All these Blooks in Blooket are quite helpful for both students and educators. So, all the best! Enjoy your game. 

Related Posts:-


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *